Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 12. Do You Digg?

I was just watching a show on this...I can't remember who it was talking about it but anyway they were saying how much they liked it that they don't have to search through pages of crappy headlines. Oh yeah it was at PLA they guy at the Teen Tech work shop talked about how he liked that he didn't have to read through crap that real people decided what news is worth while.

I am not going to lie...I really don't like to watch or read the news. I know it is a nessesary evil. My husband has enough on I dont' think I would use any of these sites but I would definately recommend them to people I know who would benefit from them. I can also see how for reference questions these sites are definately useful.

I'd have to say stubble upon is my favorite.

No comments: