Wednesday, April 16, 2008

#11

I am really starting to freaking hate my computer. I know I am tired and crabby and it is 4 a.m. but it is taking me 4 times as long because this thing keeps deleting my posts!!

Okay so yeah...delicious 23 things is added to my google reader rock on... the answers to the questions for the 2nd time around are yes I see the potential for these sites in the library. If we already have some sites marked in our own delicious page and have a link for patrons, we have already taken the work out of the searching. Oh yeah and I had also stated that i think it is neat because you may have a site you like but can only find junk when looking for something similar while someone else might have a simliar site bookmarked and you can use it without having to search through a bunch of junk websites.

No comments: