Tuesday, April 15, 2008

#4, 5, 6 FLICKR

Here we go, my main reason for doing this... okay...that is a total bummer. Flickr is just a photo sharing account? I already do that on Facebook and Myspace and they have all of the tagging tools already. I was totally bummed thinking I was missing out on something but as it turns out I was already doing this. Grrrr. But man...this Guy who makes these videos is awesome. What a great fast easy way to transfer info. If nothing else I have found a great resource for learning that is quick and easy. I might create a Fickr account eventially but as I stated I already share photos on 2 other sites. This might be just one more thing that I may not need since I am already sharing on these two sites with friends and family. Yeay...this is my first attachment from Flickr. A boy dog to match my dog!! And then...a cat. Yeah baby yeah.

Okay now the blog questions....yes I have concerns about my photos being shared. That is why I only have my photos available to my friends on facebook or myspace. I never put photos that are too personal. Picnik seems pretty cool but I already have photoshop on my computer and crop and edit my photos all the time. I guess if you didn't have this software that would be a really great tool. Yeah I would say Picnik is something cool I did not know about before. Really neat.



#5 I did not know that mashup is a web application that combines data from more than one source into a single integrated tool


Web monkey is a site I am definately going to explore deeper. Spell with flickr is super neat and I will use it in scrapbooking to create some unique fonts in the future. I played Fastr for a while before I love games. SUPER FUN!!! I like brain games....quizes...surveys...etc. My best score so far is 120 but I know I can do better..however I need to keep moving with this.

No comments: