Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Post Video and CT Librarian Blog

Yahoo! AvatarsWhat an exciting leae rning by reflection.....I learn by cramming. Cram the night before. Yup that is me. Maybe if I gave myself more time....I would have more time for reflection. I can do Video. However...reading someone elses blog is not my thing. Just like I am not planning on someone reading this. I have to be honest I am only doing this to say that I did. I HATE reading other peoples crap. No offense but...it is just like Christmas letters...BORING!! Can't stand it. Which is why I like instant messaging and text messaging. I don't have enough time to read the books that I want...why and I going to read someone elses rantings. VERY BORING. So I can't say I learned much from the chick's blogTOO Painful for me.

No comments: